March 27, 2010

In the beginning...

There is no good reason why this blog exists for public viewing. It is really only for my benefit - my list of goodies! My precious...

I'd introduce myself, but I'm rather dull. I have no great talents, am not going to change the world, nor am I industrious or studious. I am, however covetous. I want everything I don't have. Okay, that's hyperbole, but you get the point. There's so much stuff out there, and I'm a greedy, little consumer. I want so much! I'm like Verruca Salt without the weird fan-boy following and Daddy issues.

So this blog is my therapy. Rather than daydream and internalize my wishes and desires, I'm making them public. This may shame me, humiliate me, titillate me, or just help me take a step back and see that I covet too much crap. Doesn't matter, it's being made, and you're welcome to view, comment, laugh and scorn. You never know - it might even be entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Hate it? Want it? Feel free to leave a comment...