June 29, 2010

You Muppet

Okay, for whatever reason, I really felt like watching "The Great Muppet Caper" today, but I just ran out of time. I mainly wanted to watch/hear the song "Happiness Hotel", so I went on YouTube to try and find it. No luck!! Could find the song, but not with the Muppet video. =(

This will have to suffice:


Ah, 'The Great Muppet Caper'. Classic. And the there's this which is just Muppet-adorable:



Frank Oz's falsetto hits higher notes than my alto. Then there's Jim Henson's growly Rowlf, who was always a favourite:



Now let's combine the two muppeteers with a high note (bonus question: what's the song, and who wrote it? Your prize? Er...wisdom). This especially appeals to my pianist and improvisational side. Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Hate it? Want it? Feel free to leave a comment...