September 07, 2010

ModCloth

If you like buying pretty dresses online, then no doubt you will have heard of the online store 'ModCloth'. If you haven't heard of it, you may have seen the online ads for it - it's basically a online store which sells retro-looking clothes and accessories for more than they're worth simply because they look so damn cute and aren't necessarily easy to find elsewhere. I should know - I've bought three dresses from there, and two pairs of shoes. I even have a few wishlists with them, but that's a covet story....

ModCloth run the 'cute' theme through the naming of each of their items. For example:
Should-er I Stay or Should I Go Dress
(All images from ModCloth)


L'Orangerie Skirt


Greensleeves Top

They even have competitions where you "Name It And Win It", and the cheesiest or most clever name for a product wins the product. However, I don't think they quite realise what they're saying with the name of this product...
Yes, you read that correctly. ModCloth want you to glove the one you're with. Obviously, they've never watched 'This Is Spinal Tap'...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Hate it? Want it? Feel free to leave a comment...