October 06, 2010

Doughnuts/Donuts


Images taken from this site

Flully balls of doughy goodness! Don't give me that double-fried bollocks of Krispy Kreme, I'm wanting some good ol', fried-til-puffy-not-oily doughnuts to satiate my sweet tooth! Iced, sugared, powdered, nutted, filled with custard or jam - I'm not fussy!

Ah, I used to live near a rather good (well, reliably good and consistent) doughnut shop, but now I struggle to find that. My favourite local bakery can hit the mark, but not all the time, unfortunately. I still am to find a jam bismark that fulfils my childhood memories of freshly fried ones of golden-brown, with *proper* jam inside. Still, right now, I could just go so plain doughnut holes.

Gimme!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Hate it? Want it? Feel free to leave a comment...