December 02, 2010

Storage!

A few post ago, I mentioned how I would love some paper storage units, but was having trouble finding some that I liked. Well, I finally found the most gorgeous storage unit, and I want it so very, very, very, very much!!!

Here is the beauty...


From The Second Hand Shop


Of course, there is an issue: price. This beauty is priced at $2695 (Australian dollars). Excuse me whilst I faint.

*passes out*

*revives*


She is so glorious, though, and the price is actually reasonable! But I simply can't afford her solid, Australian oak drawers. I've only seen her online, to be honest, but I am slightly in love. I don't really have a place to keep her, either, if I'm honest, so I suppose it's not meant to be. Maybe I'll meet her poor cousin, and run off with her instead....

Back to the drawing board...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Hate it? Want it? Feel free to leave a comment...